If you want to configure your router later on after setting up the router then you have to log in by using the username and password.
Steps to access the router :
- Launch an Internet browser.
- In the address bar, enter routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 login screen appears.
- Login by entering the default credentials.
By default, the username is admin and password is password. (Both are in lower case)
- Hit enter or click on login button. The home page of the router displays.
- Now you can change different settings of your router.
How to troubleshoot routerlogin.net , www.routerlogin.net and routerlogin.com login issue
Due to many reasons users may not be able to access the routerlogin.net login page. In most cases common reasons are browser cache and IP address problems of network .
In order to solve out your problems follow the below steps to gain access to your router admin page:
1. Make sure that you are using the correct user name, and password.
address should be : www.routerlogin.net
User Name should be admin and Password should be also admin (default password)
2. If you are receiving an error when with web address routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net , www.routerlogin.net , clear your browser cache.
3. If still facing issue you can also use your router IP address (http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1) to gain access to login page instead of routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net , www.routerlogin.net addresses.
4. If you are still in problem with the router login page try to access it using wired connections i.e Ethernet connection.
5. If you have multiple networks connections at the same time, such as wired and wireless, VPN in that case the router login page may not work so be careful about it also.
6. Temporarily disable pop-up blockers, firewalls, and ad blocking software to see if any of these are causing access issues to the router login user name and password pop-up or try with Power off your router, modem, and devices for at least 10 seconds and then power on it.
7. You need to perform a factory reset of the router if If problem remain continuous and none of the above steps work .
8. Now login into your router using the information in above step 1.
9. Be ensure your firmware is up to date in order to prevent from further login issues .